The Go Down Shop
- Open 24 hours during the camping season (Easter-end October). Staffed at set times and runs on an honesty system outside of these times
- Selling our organic, pasture-fed, Knepp Wild Range meat, plus jams, chutneys, local biscuits and gingerbread, chocolate, bread, cheese, milk, butter, pasta and sauces, pizza dough and toppings, snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, toiletries and gifts
- We also sell firewood, charcoal, kindling and firelighters
- Designed for two people
- Contains organic bacon, eggs, artisan bread, jam or marmalade and butter (vegetarian/vegan/gluten free available)
- Please order at least 24 hours in advance
For guests in our glamping accommodation
- Large gas oven and hob, and a communal fridge/freezer
- Pots and pans and cooking utensils, glasses, cutlery, mugs and plates all provided, and all the necessaries for washing up
- Hot and cold mains water
- Mains electricity charging station for phones or laptops
- Two large dining tables provide a convivial place to eat and meet, and there’s a games box for rainy days
- Wood-fired pizza oven
For our “Pitch your own” campers
- Funky handmade giant wood fired pizza oven (tools are provided)
- Work surfaces and bread tins
- Handwashing basin with mains water
- Washing-up stand
- Solar-powered charging station for laptops and mobile phones (you will need to bring a car adaptor)
- Solar-powered lighting
- Please note we provide fire pits for cooking on and the pizza oven tools. Pitch your own campers need to bring all other cooking and dining equipment with them
Wood Fired Pizza Ovens
There are two wood fired pizza ovens available for guests, one at the glamping kitchen and one on the campsite. We sell pizza dough, sauces, cheese and a range of toppings in the campsite shop. All tools and instructions are provided.
Showers and Toilets
- Two hot wet-room showers with underfloor heating
- Two flushing loos
Our stylish new outdoor bath house, featuring a pediment of antlers, looks like a beach shack modelled on the Parthenon. Two separate vintage baths with masses of hot water and the option of an overhead shower fitted with luxurious rain shower heads.
All in the open air, so you can bathe under the stars or shower in the rain.
We sell organic bubble bath and shower gels in our campsite shop for the ultimate indulgent bath time experience.